Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Food #5: sLeEp EatZ

30 March ,2011

U ! yes, YOU .
hav heard of sleep waLking...
BuT here , now, i TELL YOU ! yes, YOU .
SLLLLLEEEPPPP EEEAATTTZZZ ....
And now u hav heard of sleep eats too .

Honestly, sleep dont eat . By Sleep EaaatttZZZzzz i meant..
LIKE ME :D

Yesterday.., yes, YEATERDAY.
My Dad Feeeetch me :D
he Brought Fried Rice TOo xDD
And I waS eatin , eatin ,eatin then lead back and continue eatin and eatin .
!
And i SLEEP . Zzzzzz....I Guess I snore. O.O . Loud too ... I think . T-H-I-N-K

When i reach home.. i found the rice still on my hand .
Whew~ Lucky nt fell.. that rice is SOO gUUd that it makes me sleep xD
so Gudd that if Fall .. Veli pity :/

Conclusion : Nothin Its Impossible (even sleep eat) .

No comments:

Post a Comment